Dr. Pamela Hays: Author - Therapist - Speaker
"I emphasize the importance of balance and wellness of mind, body, spirit, and relationships."
Dr. Pamela Hays
174 E. Redoubt Ave.
Soldotna , AK 99669
Phone: (907) 262-4403
- Creating Well-Being: Four Steps to a Happier, Healthier Life;
- Connecting Across Cultures:The Helper's Toolkit;
- Addressing Cultural Complexities in Practice: Assessment, Diagnosis, and Therapy;
- Culturally Responsive Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy.
A licensed psychologist, Dr. Hays's counseling practice provides high quality, confidential psychotherapy to adults, children, couples, and families in the Kenai Peninsula area of Alaska.
To listen to a podcast of Dr. Hays talking about her new book Creating Well-Being: Four Steps to a Happier, Healthier Life, go to http://www.apa.org/research/action/speaking-of-psychology/well-being.aspx
Dr. Hays is a popular national presenter who provides workshops and trainings for mental health, social service, educational, and corporate organizations. Examples of topics include the following:
- Building Multicultural Competence
- Cultivating Compassion and Connection
- Feel Better Now! CBT Intensive for Psychotherapists
Culturally Responsive Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Culturally Responsive Evidence-Based Practice in Psychology